CEIBS: MBA in ASIA, Why not?

Solicitud de admisión, escuelas de negocios, estrategias, rankings, etc.
Responder
s_tire
Becario
Alma mater: Universidad de Oviedo

CEIBS: MBA in ASIA, Why not?

Mensaje por s_tire »

Hi,

I am writing from Shanghai, where I am an MBA Candidate at China Europe Business School (CEIBS). I would like to share with you all the great experience of studying in China.

I do not know about your preferences, but probably, they are not very different from the ones I had one year ago. As many of you, I was considering top US Schools, such as MIT Sloan or Chicago Booth, and also some in Europe (LBS, IESE). But why not China? CEIBS is a highly ranked BS (24th in 2012 FT Ranking) with many international students (around 35%). The Curriculum is similar to that of other Schools, having the opportunity to get a concentration in Marketing or Finance. The Faculty is very experienced and their lectures, most of them based on the case method, are amazing.

Maybe none of these points seem to be different enough, however, the good thing about studying in CEIBS is that here, you can understand Chinese Culture, and you can learn how to make business in China and with China, which, looking at the world situation, I think it is something to take into account.

One additional factor that can make you change your mind is that Fundación La Caixa-Casa Asia offers Scholarships which cover the tuition fee and the living expenses to those really interested in studying the CEIBS MBA. You can find more information in this website: http://obrasocial.lacaixa.es/ambitos/becas/asia_es.html

If you want to know more about CEIBS experience, or about Scholarships, please do not hesitate to ask me here.

Thank you very much. And good luck!
Responder